The Core of Roller base is made of a high yield strength forged steel and the grinding surface is covered with a wear-resistance cladding applied by welding. Recognized as a specialist in manufacturing Flux Cored Welding Wires, We specially developed welding wires which are being developed utilizing field data collected from many cement plants. Various metallurgical microstructures and subsequent hardness levels can be obtained in accordance with the types of wear problem.
Features of welding rebuild on roller
1. BZT series self-aligning rotators is composed of driven frame and a driving frame.
2. Automatically adjusting the center distance in order to adapt to the diameter of workpiece.
3. The structure of this machine is made of section steel and steel plate by fine welding, ensuring its structural strength and stability
4. Drive Shaft and Bearing shaft have good rigidity, high strength.
5. Wide range of speed regulation, running smoothly.
6. protections against over-current, overvoltage, and overload, overheating etc.
7. Adopting the hand control box can realize the remote operation of the turning roll.
8. The hand control box can be used together with the welding manipulator and achieves linkage controlling.
9. Convenient operation and high automatic degree to realize high quality welding and automatic welding for the different tanks.
10. This product is widely used in wind power, pressure vessel, petrochemical, pipeline, steel structure, boiler, shipbuilding, welding repair industry.
Roller welding repair: