The Chute Wear Liners is a high wear-resistant composite material. It is a high-strength alloy layer deposited on a low carbon steel whole steel plate by a fully automatic metal arc surfacing method. The bimetal composite wear-resistant steel plate is composed of a low-carbon steel plate and an alloy wear-resistant layer. The working body provides comprehensive strength against the external force such as strength and toughness, and the wear-resistant layer of the alloy provides wear resistance that meets the requirements of the specified working condition.
The abrasion/impact resistant ceramic rubber composite liner are widely used in the mining, steel milling, smelting, port, cement, coal, chemical, coal fired thermal power plant. Especially applied in the chute, material bins/hoppers, skirt liners and bucket wheel Stacker &Reclaimers.
1. Superior wear&impact resistance
2. Easy installation
3. Much longer service lifetime
4. Competitive and reasonable price
5. Saved maintenance time and expenditures
1. Production of qualified wear and heat castings;
2. Design and installation of the boltless mill liners;
3. Consulting service of material selection of the mill liners under specific working condition to achieve longer service life;
4. Consulting service of production & fineness improvement of grinding mills.
5. We can provide OEM/ODM for our clients.
1. How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and international standard, and we take a test on every grinder before delivery.
If product quality is not consistent with the description as we described or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
3. How about price?
Yes, we are factory and able to give you the lowest price than market, and we have a policy that "for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude. We quote as low as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity".
4. Service and Payment Terms?
A. We usually accept T/T, L/C;
B. T/T: 30% in advance as down payment, the balance before delivery;
C. We take pictures of finished products before delivery.