Safety precautions for wear-resistant steels when adjusting high-hardness wear-resistant steel plates.
1. When adjusting the vertical edge of the high-hardness wear-resistant steel plate, the top surface of the hammer must be slightly inclined so that the edge of the steel plate is tilted inward to avoid knocking the steel plate to damage the palm of the hand.
2. When the back of the high-hardness wear-resistant steel plate is adjusted, the hammer surface should be slightly inclined to prevent the impact force from being biased on the edge of the steel plate, causing the steel plate to fall and an accident occurs.
3. For the general bending part of the cold-adjusted high-hardness wear-resistant steel plate, the lower part should be suspended and the convex part should be adjusted.
4. When the side of the steel plate is twisted inward, it can be leveled according to the flat steel leveling method.
5. When the outer surface of the steel plate is twisted, it can be placed in a triangular concave tire.
6. High-hardness wear-resistant steel plate in a curved section, when there are internal and external twists, you should first adjust the inner twist, then adjust the outer twist.
7. When using a high-hardness and wear-resistant steel plate, use a flat hammer as much as possible to prevent hammering.
8. Mechanical leveling method, generally using a press to adjust the height, when the top pressure is twisted, the tire type must be used.