The Chromium Carbide Overlay layer is mainly composed of a chromium carbide wear-resistant composite steel plate which is composed of a 16Mn plate (or A3 steel plate) + a chromium carbide alloy gold wear layer. In the production, the wear layer is mainly made of open arc welding.
The self-protecting arc-arc welding wire for the chromium carbide coating layer is uniformly fused to the steel substrate of different thickness to form a hypereutectic alloy composite wear-resistant laminate. The wear layer material is similar to high chromium cast iron. Thickness: Different thicknesses can be produced according to different applications.
Chromium carbide wear plate characteristics
1. The dual properties of high hardness material and tough material can withstand moderate impact and vibration to a certain extent, so as to prevent falling off.
2. Compared with other alloy steel plates, cast wear plates, ceramics, cast stone, rubber, polyurethane, etc., it has good wear resistance, high toughness and can be processed at will.
3. Easy to install, can be cut, welded, perforated and bent.
4. Chromium carbide wear plate can be used in different occasions, and the wear resistance is 10-15 times that of ordinary wear-resistant materials.
5. High temperature resistance, can be used for 550 degrees, does not affect wear resistance.