Flux Cored Mig Wire is a self-shielding flux cored wire used for welding carbon steels. This product does not require a shielding gas and can be used in limited multi-pass welding operations. The bead appearance is not equal to a gas-shielded product, but the benefits of not having to use gas makes this product popular.
Characterist Of Flux Cored Mig Wire:
1.Excellent Welding Performance:
2.High fusion efficiency;
3.Stable electric arc with good melting speed;
4.Less welding splash,
5.Beautiful welding seam;
6.Favorable wetness performance etc.
● Wear Plate
● Moderate impact resistant
● High temperature resistant(600 ℃)
● Hardfacing process on parts for super abrasive resistant.
Service we can provide:
1. Good after sales service: Any small problem happening will be solved at the most prompt time;
2. We have many years of experience, we have specializing in fastener;
3. Specifications list is available upon your request
4. Welcome to send enquiry, we will reply soon. If you want to know more, pls feel free to contact us.
5. Prompt shipment with professional documents
6. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment
7. High quality and competitive price