We develop our high quality wear resistant flux cored welding wires always according to component's characteristic. This guarantees good performance regarding no clearing slag, low welding spatter, smooth surface, high welding efficiency and a transition coefficient above 0.9.
1. Chemical composition: High carbon high chromium
2. Hardness: HRC58~65
3. Welding wire without any joints
4. Welding capacity: 9000 tons per year
5. Short delivery time: Generally 7 days, we always prepared for delivery of welding wires
6. Good performance: No clearing slag, low welding spatter, smooth surface, high welding efficiency, stable filling rate, etc.
7. We have many experienced professionals to research and develop welding wires according to customers' specified chemical compositions.
8. We can recommend proper welding wires and provide technical solutions based on working conditions.
9. On site inspection and third part inspection are available.,
10. As an ISO9001:2008 approved manufacture, our mission is to improve our management system and provide high quality products continuously.
● Wear Plate
● Moderate impact resistant
● High temperature resistant(600 ℃)
● Hardfacing process on parts for super abrasive resistant.
Flux Cored Arc Welding advantage:
1. Wire feeding smooth, electric arc is stable, the diameter is even.
2. The welding wire has small spatter, little dust and more than 90% deposition efficiency.
3. Each barrel (package) welding wire is a whole welding wire, without joint. The welding process has no arcing phenomenon and improves production efficiency.
4. For the metal wear field, independently developed more than 100 kinds of flux cored wear resistant welding wire, can meet a variety of working conditions, parts of the wear-resistant requirements;
5. The matrix and the wear-resisting layer are the metallurgical combined, and the welding does not fall off after welding, and the stress is released evenly after the surfacing.
6. Provide qualification certificate, product specification, surfacing process, composition and hardness test report of surfacing layer, etc.